Riverstone Veterinary Group is Proud to Serve Our Customer's Cattle & Large Animals
At Riverstone Veterinary Group, we pride ourselves in the versatility within our medical staff. Dr. Cate has extensive experience with equine, bovine, and ruminant care. Our Doctors have the experience, technology, and knowledge to treat your large animals effectively and conveniently.
Our doctors are available for out calls to service an aray of animals including: cattle, sheep, goats, pigs, and more!
Vaccinating your cattle is crucial, a majority of our large animals live outside putting them at a high risk of contracting an illness. Riverstone Veterinary Group is available for all your vaccine needs for any size animal.
Our cattle & large animal services include, but are not limited to:
- Vaccines (Black leg vaccines, Respiratory vaccines, etc)
- Lameness Exams (Ambulatory)
- Wound (Laceration) Repair
- X-Rays (Radiographs)
- Treatment for Foot Rot, Milk Fever, Pneumonia, Scours, Etc. (Internal Medicine)
- Respiratory Conditions
- Common Illness
- Blood Work (Bangs Testing)
- Oral Exams (Woody Tongue, Lumpy Jaw)