Large & Small Ruminant Services
The Doctors and support staff at Riverstone Veterinary Group treat a wide range of animals, including ruminant. Our team is dedicated to the care of our patients and the satisfaction of our customers. Please give us a call to discuss how we can help keep your animals in the best health possible!
Several of the ruminants we have worked on include: Cattle, Sheep, Goats, Camels, Reindeer, Llamas, and Alpacas...oh my!
A Few of Our Ruminant Services Include:
- Lameness / Ambulatory
- Blood Work
- Cesarean section
- Common Illness (Bloat, Blue Tongue, Mastitis, Kidding/Lambing Trouble [distocia], etc)
- Cosmetic Dehorning
- Field Surgeries (Abscess', etc)
- Heard Health
- Internal Medicine (CAE Testing, CL Testing)
- Wound (Laceration) Repair
- Pregnancy Checks
- X-Ray (Radiographs)
- Respiratory Conditions (Upper Respiratory Infection, etc)
- Vaccines (CD&T, Respiratory Vaccines)
In addition to ruminant's we also see pigs!
Give us a call to schedule an appointment at one of our two locations, or schedule a farm call and let us come to you!
Now servicing Parker County and surrounding areas!